- Innovation the name of the game for Delta Galil CEO | Apparel Industry Interview | just-style https://t.co/accQWXYRbE via @juststyle,
- Innovation the name of the game for Delta Galil CEO https://t.co/jvGvzOHlfc,
- Red Sky neutralises drone threats https://t.co/v2B3FCvTBC,
- Concourse E opening reflects positive traffic trend at Ben Gurion | Jane's Airport 360 https://t.co/fqazmN2Qcs,
- Concourse E opening reflects positive traffic trend at Ben Gurion | Jane's Airport 360 https://t.co/GVMgU9d7fl,
The expanding threat of terror financing
This article attempts to expose the different sources of terrorist financing as well as the measures taken to stem the flow of funds to the various groups.
Push to expand gas production
Natural gas has taken a central role in the Israeli energy market in a very short period of time as the country expands production.
The Traction of Al Qaeda - Homeland Security Today
According to Western intelligence services, Zawahiri and other Al Qaeda operational leaders have been working to recruit Westerners sympathetic to the Al Qaeda cause and ideology to train in Syria then return to their respective countries to establish terror cells.
The Growth Strategies of Israel’s Burgeoning Medical Device Sector – Knowledge@Wharton
Israel’s famous start-up nation status does not only apply to the internet sector. A growing sector has been the medical device industry
The changing face of Jihad – Homeland Security Today
Many people are under the mistaken impression that Al Qaeda is a spent force and no longer effective resulting from the elimination of the top cadre of their leaders by American drones. This article shows that nothing could be further from the truth.
Ready for Takeoff - Homeland Security Today
President Obama’s budget calls for $526.6 billion in defense spending, down $3.9 billion from the year before
Profit of Peace - Accounting & Business
Munib Al Masri, the richest and most influential man in Palestine, talks about the difficulties of doing business under the occupation and his dream for peace.
Securing the State – Jane’s Defence Weekly
Israel’s borders are constantly under threat from its enemies. The article surveys the threats and how they are being dealt with.
Innovation Nation – CNBC Business Magazine
Israel – a small country of 7 million, in a constant state of war and with no natural resources – has become a hi-tech powerhouse and why its talent for enterprise is pivotal to its future.